When we represent you we will do for you what we would want to have done for us if we were in your position. We specialise in having satisfied clients by looking after our clients best interests and caring about what happens to you.
The features of our service include:
- We do the simple things well
- We speak in plain English
- We say what we will do for you
- We do what we say we will
- We prove ourselves by taking action on your behalf and providing first class legal advice at reasonable costs.
Self praise is pretentious and not our style but do contact us to come and meet us to decide for yourself that we are the right people to represent you. It is absolutely essential that you have trust and confidence in your solicitor.
The benefits of our service to you include:
- Advice on the costs involved and a clear agreement upon when those costs need to be paid in advance of any legal work being undertaken
- No hidden costs or nasty cost suprises
- In most cases we offer costs by time spent on your case or fixed fees for specific stages of work
- Here and now service in cases where there is a need for immediate action
The best way to resolve any family law dispute is by discussion, compromise and agreement. We are members of Resolution and are committed to helping you to adopt a solution based outcome for you. If you find yourself confronted by a difficult and unreasonable former partner you must have trust and confidence in your solicitor to advise you and represent you at court if the issue cannot be resolved any other way.Paul Dodds