For your first appointment call:0191 263 6200
It has been over two months since we closed to the public. Whist we have been closed we have continued to work behind closed doors to assist new and existing clients with their cases but on Monday, 22 June, we’ll be reopening to the general public.
During our period of closure we have spent a lot of time carefully planning for the re-opening by introducing strict safety measures to ensure our office is safe for both our clients and the team.
We want to share with you our plans, to give you the assurance that we are doing everything possible to safeguard your health and safety.
In our reception area we have installed aluminium and clear polycarbonate screens around the reception desk and in our seating area. These have allowed us to maintain social distancing and to minimise the risk of visitors spreading coronavirus, although we would ask anyone displaying possible symptoms of coronavirus, such as a high temperature or a persistent cough, not to enter our office at all.
Visitors to our office will also be provided with hand sanitiser, disposable face masks and disposable gloves.
We have created dedicated interview rooms in which all appointments will take place. They also have aluminium and clear polycarbonate screens to minimise the risk of the spread of coronavirus.
We have deep-cleaned our offices and will continue to do so on a regular basis. We will also clean the dedicated interview rooms after each appointment.
Making Your Appointment
- Please make appointments by telephone wherever possible
- Please try to avoid calling into the office in person to make an appointment as we are maintaining social distancing by limiting the number of visitors in our reception area and we may have to ask you to wait outside until space is available for you to enter
Arriving For Your Appointment
- If there are already three people in our reception area when you arrive then in order to maintain social distancing we may have to ask you to wait outside. We know waiting can be frustrating but please be patient and polite
- Please attend alone wherever possible as we can only accommodate children, partners and friends where their attendance is necessary and where social distancing can be maintained
- Please bring as little as possible with you to your appointment as you will be asked to hold on to your own belongings
- We have created dedicated interview rooms with additional safety features to minimise any risk of spreading coronavirus. The availability of those rooms is limited so please keep to your appointment time. Any late arrivals may not be able to be seen and we may ask you to book an alternative appointment
Changes To Your Visit
- When you first arrive for your appointment you will be asked to sanitise your hands using the provided hand sanitiser, put on a pair of the provided disposable gloves and to put on one of the provided disposable masks.
- You’ll then be taken to a dedicated interview room that has been modified by the addition of aluminium and clear polycarbonate safety screens
We would like to take this opportunity to thank clients old and new for their support during these difficult times.
Please stay safe and keep well.
Paul Dodds Law