For your first appointment call:0191 263 6200
The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:-
- to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services, should you consent to this;
- to customise this website according to your interests;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations; and
- to process any application made by you for a position with us.
The type of information we will collect about you may include:-
- your name and address;
- your phone number and e-mail address;
- your occupation;
- your interests;
- details about the services you specifically request; and
- information you complete in relation to our client surveys;
We will never collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body or competent jurisdiction.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the above address or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access.
We reserve the right to appoint an internet service provider to host our website on our behalf which may be situated outside the European Economic Area. By agreeing to our terms and conditions of use of our website you consent to any transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area. This may be necessary for us to achieve the purposes set out above.
Paul Dodds Law employs information gathering technologies for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the users of this site, but such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the website and revise it for the benefit of our customers by making your visit to the site more efficient and to improve and increase the content found to be most popular.
By this means we automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:-
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access our website;
- the date and time you access our website;
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
- the pages you enter, visit and exit our website from;
You may adjust your computer’s settings to block cookies, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Due to the wide variety of browsers and operating systems used by our customers we cannot provide instructions as to how to do this. However, your browser should contain details in its help facility.